After
reading couple of articles and blogs, it seems the news are really
true (sadly for me) that Senjou no Valkyria 3 – Unrecorded
Chronicles will not going to
have a Valkyria Chronicles 3
release for US. Its a shame because I was actually anticipating the
game ever since day one.
As
much as I feel upset that I couldn't play VC3 in English anymore, I
can't really blame on why SEGA decided not to localize the game. The
second game, Valkyria Chronicles 2
wasn't much a hit outside Japan, not to mention handhelds such as the
PSP wasn't that popular in majority. It's a fact, I guess but its too
bad for us too, who're fan of the game. I just wish something would
change. I do read something else about consider releasing VC3 at
Playstation Vita but
its a thing that is not been decided and unclear... so for now I
can't expect much from here. I can only wish...
Anyway,
prior to this news, SEGA has recently announced a new VC3 release
titled Senjou no Valkyria 3 – Unrecorded Chronicles
Extra Edition (Valkyria
Chronicles 3 E2). It's
basically the same game only with expanded content. The new edition
is set to release at November 2011 in Japan.
Link
sources:
If
you like, you may also check my previous posts relating to Valkyria
Chronicles 3:
(You
can see from it how much I'm really excited for the game *sigh*)
UPDATE: 10-20-11. A week after this news came, a news came out that there may still be a chance for Valkyria Chronicles 3 to be localize... "may" is a strong word here. At the point I inserted this update, everything is still unsure. So again, we can only wish for now...

Total bummer dude. Total bummer.
ReplyDelete