Translate

Share and Like It if you enjoy my Blog. Thank you very much!

Search the Corner

Friday, January 24, 2014

Going Retro and Casual in Gaming for Me.


So let me backtrack you on what I've been doing while inactive in the blog.
Android games are still okay, I guess

So finally I got myself my own Android phone. Not your trendy phone but spec-wise it's on par with the major ones and I'm good with it. So I got pre-occupied in exploring my phone. Of course, I'm also looking for good games to play with it in Android.

I'm fine playing games in the phone, at least casual games. So I'm not entirely agree on some talk before that Android games will be the future of gaming. I don't think so... when it comes to hardcore and intensive gaming, I still go for gadgets meant for gaming like consoles and handhelds. PC is fine too.

So for my gaming treat in my Android, I'm at least okay with simpler yet really fun games. Doesn't need to be that intensive or lengthy. There are several games that already caught my interest most of them recommended by friends. I'll probably share something with it next time...


It's oldschool but it still enjoyable.
Another thing that got me occupied for a while was playing Playstation 2 games. I actually bought my friend's Playstation 2 Slim for that. Now, I know it's already an obsolete, more than 10 year old system and to most of you probably thought it's a waste already considering that most of us are already able to play PS2 games by other means. Even so, for me, it still a different experience when you're playing games on the actual console and playing it in front of your television set. More than that, I still love playing games on PS2. One thing of that is because there are ton of games from the console that I missed playing. It's so oldschool, yeah, I know. But it's still something that I enjoyed the most.

I've been catching up to games that I haven't played on the PS2 ever since. Honestly, I haven't even played Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater or even most of its RPGs like Final Fantasy XII. And while I'm at it, I'll try to share some of those games that I've been longing to play on my blog post.


Until then,



3 comments :

  1. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance"
    between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say that you've
    done a awesome job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for
    me on Safari. Excellent Blog!

    Review my web blog Garcinia Cambogia Miracle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really
    nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come
    back down the road. Cheers

    Also visit my web page; games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting yourself an android device. I also love retro-gaming. In fact, I've added some top emulators on my device, so that I can play the classics from the PSX on-the-go. Hahaha! Anyway, good for you for getting that PS2. That console is now officially a relic, now that Sony has stopped releasing them. Thank you so much for sharing! Happy gaming!

    Erik Barker @ CPR

    ReplyDelete

Comments, Suggestions.. Violent reactions?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...